Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLOs)
Parkview Panthers Set the P.A.C.E.
Parkview Panthers Are...
Partners in Education Who:
- Team with parents and teachers in order to reach their full potential and emerge college and career ready.
- Achieve success through a personalized learning program that includes an array of enrichment and leadership opportunities.
Academic Achievers Who:
- Think critically, self-evaluate, and self-reflect as lifelong learners.
- Utilize technology to maximize collaboration, communication, and creativity.
- Comply with state and District standards.
Community Members Who:
- Demonstrate and promote respect, service, and integrity.
- Expand learning beyond the classroom through real-world experiences and problem solving applications.
Effective Communicators Who:
- Access, research, organize, analyze, evaluate, and deliver information.
- Read, write, speak, and listen critically using standard English conventions.